2005-08-20

Trainstation, dream

I and my sister were visiting my parents. And now it was time to go back home. But to my surprise my sister said she should stay at my parents over night. Then we all went to the station to see me off.

At the station we sat down and I put by backpack on the floor. Later on when I lifted it to move away a bit, it felt so light. When I looked at it there were a large hole in the bottom. Everything was gone, nothing in it. How could that happen, I was chocked. We all looked around and saw nothing of my stuff. Then we started to go back to my parents house to look. But I changed my mind and turned around to go to the “kiosk” to ask if they seen anything.

They had it all. Somebody had taken it to them. So, I got it all back and should be able to go home. My parents and my sister left.

But in the process I had missed the train to which I had tickets. I walked around for awhile, and then went to where they sold tickets to see when the next train were leaving and to get a new ticket. As the first train already left I could not change the ticket. I had to buy a new. And, of course, I had not enough money in cash and no creditcard.

But they said they could give me a new creditcard. I gave them all details and then they handed it over to me. Never seen a creditcard look like that! It had the shape of the first or last bit of a loaf. A piece of bread? (limpans kantbit) I guess I had a funny expression on my face when I looked at it but they said it was a very good creditcard. It would provide me with everything I needed, and, understood, I could buy the new ticket.

I did not buy the ticket at once, but walked around in the lounge. The only way out of there was to the trains. When I buy that ticket then there is no turning back
Dream over.

No comments:

Post a Comment