2004-08-15

Snake meditation

Something nice happened today that I´d like to share with you all.

I have a lake 15 min by bike from my where I live. I use to go there a lot. So today. I was alone and the sun came through. Ad to that a little wind and the sound from trees and water. Makes me go into meditation mode. So I sat down and drifted away. After a while I could sense a precence and opened my eyes. Between me and the water was a snake. It´s tail almost tuching my leg. It was streched out, bending the head backwards, watching me. I sat still, this snake is harmless, and then it coiled (ran?) away down the cliff towards the water.

When it was out of sight I resumed meditaion. After a while something tickles my leg. Looking down I see the snake trying to enter under my leg. Instinctively I lifted my leg a bit. If I hadn´t moved it had come up to my lap. But now it moved away. Then I saw to that it got back into the forest. And the meditation was over for this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment